ULTIMATE ABS STIMULATOR
* People with an internal transplant, or any type of electronic devices such as an artificial heart transplant etc.
* Not advisable for patients who recently had a surgery on the ab or arm area as it may interfere with the healing process
* Patients with epilepsy
* Not to be used when driving
* Blood circulation disorder patients
* Pregnant and postpartum woman
* Patients with cancer
* Allergic reaction to hydrogel pads
* Do not put near an oven or fire to avoid damage on the machine
1. Put AAA 1.5v batteries (2), make sure the polarity (negative and positive side is properly placed). This is very important since we are getting many complaints from customer saying it wont turn ON, then after watching the video, they are putting the batteries on the wrong side.
2. Snap the Contoller into the pad, make sure it was properly connected.
3. Remove the gel pad plastic cover.
4. Put it on the ab area or arms.
5. Click ON button (Circle in the Upper Mid Area of the controller).
6. On the PROGRAM button (Left Arrow), select the mode that you want, PROGRAM 1-4 each of these nodes have different contraction styles.
7. Whatever program (1-4) you select, you need to CLICK ON again and again 6-8 TIMES in order to make the intensity of contractions to a higher level, the more that you push the ON button , the higher the contraction and intensity is.
* If you just turned ON the controller and selected a program (1-4) without pressing the ON button again several times---the controller will not contract!
* You will not see and feel the contraction unless you stick it to the skin...